Creating survey and feedback forms on Zonka Feedback is quite easy. Once you design a survey, it will work on the web using a URL as well as on Tablet Feedback Apps (Android and iPads), Android smartphones and iPhones. The web surveys are responsive and will work well on mobile phones, tablets, and all desktop resolutions. You can also send email surveys and SMS surveys from your Zonka Feedback account.
How to add Survey in Zonka Feedback?
To add Survey in Zonka Feedback, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Surveys (Manage > Surveys) from the left side bar and click on Add Surveys button OR click on the (+) icon in the left side bar and click on Add Surveys.
- In the pop up to Add Survey, enter the Name of the Survey in Survey Name you'd like to keep and add description of the survey in Survey Description.
- Once done filling up of required details, click on the Add button to complete and enter into the Feedback form template page where you can choose the template you want for your survey. The templates given are,
- Net Promoter Score: Choose this template if you want to measure customer loyalty with the help of your feedback form.
- Customer Satisfaction Score: Choose this template if you want to measure customer's happiness and satisfaction with your business.
- Customer Effort Score: Choose this template if you want to measure customer's ease of doing business with you.
- Offline and Kiosk Surveys: Choose this template if you want to take surveys in iPads & Android tablets even without internet.
- Mobile Forms: Choose this template if you want to conduct surveys and feedback on the go with Mobile forms.
In each of the above templates, you the two options,
- View an Example: This option when clicked gives you a preview about how your survey questions would be in the selected template.
- Choose and Customize: This option helps you choose the template and guides you further with the customization of it.
- Custom Survey: Choose this template if you want to create surveys from expert survey templates provided for different industries or want to design the survey from scratch based on your own taste and preferences. The two options given,
- Select a Template: This option allows you to choose your desired template which are pre-built in Zonka Feedback given on the basis of different industries. You can further customize it according to your business needs.
- Start from Scratch: This option allows you to build your survey from scratch based on your desired look and feel of the template, with the help of the options given in the survey editor.
Deleting a Survey
Just like adding a Survey, you can also Delete Surveys from your Zonka Feedback Account. When you delete a survey, the Survey will no longer be account to share with your customers.
To delete a Survey, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Surveys (Manage > Surveys) from the left side bar.
- Search and select the Surveys you'd like to delete from your account.
- Delete button will appear below the search bar on the top of the Surveys table. Click on the Delete button, confirm the action on the pop up and the Surveys will be deleted.