The Rating 7 Emotions question allows you to take responses from respondents on a 7 scale parameter using Emotions.
When to use a Rating 7 Emotions Question?
Rating 7 Emotion questions are ideal to use in your survey when you want to design the question on a 7 scale parameter.
How to add the Rating 7 Emotions Question in your Survey in Zonka Feedback?
To add the Rating 7 Emotions question to your Survey, follow these steps.
- Go to the Survey you’d like to add the Rating 7 Emotions question to.
- Click on Rating and Scales Questions from the Questions box on the left side.
- Select Rating 7 Emotions from the Rating and Scales Questions list and immediately the Rating 7 Emotions question will be added to your survey and appear in the WYSIWYG preview on your screen in the middle.
- On the right side of the preview screen, you will see an Edit box to customize the Rating 7 Emotions question.
Customizing the Rating 7 Emotions Question in your Survey
After you have added the Rating 7 Emotions question in your survey form, hover over the question and click the edit icon to edit the question. A customization window will get opened on the right side of the survey builder wherein you can move forward with the further question customizations.
The following customizations can be made to your Rating 7 Emotions Choice Question.
In Edit, you can customize the following.
- Question: Here you can edit the Question for the Rating 7 Emotions scale.
- Required: Using this toggle, you can define whether this question is Mandatory (Required) for completion of the survey or not.
- Reverse: Using this option, you can reverse the scale order in the options (applicable only for emotional rating options).
- Help Text Position: Change the position of Help Text alignment with the options under or above the Rating 7 Emotions question.
In Choices, you can add all the Help Text for the Rating 7 Emotions Choice question. The Help Text is for the first, fourth and the last option.
- Variable ID: Variable ID is a unique ID that can be assigned to the Rating 7 Emotions Choice question. This is used for passing pre-filled data, via Web Links, Email Surveys, SMS Surveys and in APIs.
- Hide Field if data is passed: Using this toggle, you can define whether the Rating 7 Emotions Choice option should be hidden if the Data is passed using Variable ID in Web Links, Email Surveys, SMS Surveys and in APIs.