CES stands for Customer Effort Score. This market standard is very important in order to reveal the effort applied by the customer while dealing with your company. It is a type of customer satisfaction measurement that measures how much effort your customers have to put in getting their issues solved.
When to use a CES Question?
CES questions are ideal to ask your customers the effort applied by them in doing business with your organization, brand, product or service.
How to add the CES Question in your Survey in Zonka Feedback?
To add the CES question to your Survey, follow these steps.
- Go to the Survey you’d like to add the CES question to.
- Click on Rating and Scales Questions from the Questions box on the left side.
- Select CES from the Rating and Scales Questions list and immediately the CES question will be added to your survey and appear in the WYSIWYG preview on your screen in the middle.
- On the right side of the preview screen, you will see an Edit box to customize the CES question.
Customizing the CES Question in your Survey
After you have added the CES question in your survey form, hover over the question and click the edit icon to edit the question. A customization window will get opened on the right side of the survey builder wherein you can move forward with the further question customizations.
The following customizations can be made to your CES Question.
In Edit, you can customize the following.
- Question: Here you can edit the Question for the CES.
- Required: Using this toggle, you can define whether this question is Mandatory (Required) for completion of the survey or not.
- Reverse: Using this option, you can reverse the scale order in the options.
- Gradient: Use the slider to turn the gradient colors on for the options.
In Choices, you can add all the Answer Options for the CES question.
- Variable ID: Variable ID is a unique ID that can be assigned to the CES question. This is used for passing pre-filled data, via Web Links, Email Surveys, SMS Surveys and in APIs.
- Hide Field if data is passed: Using this toggle, you can define whether the CES option should be hidden if the Data is passed using Variable ID in Web Links, Email Surveys, SMS Surveys and in APIs.