This question is for the Net Promoter Score category. The customer chooses the scale and it measures customer loyalty and likelihood to recommend your business. When you click on the Edit option, you find the following on the right hand side
When to use a NPS Question?
The Net Promoter Score Question helps you to calculate customer satisfaction based on your company’s performance. Also, you can evaluate the percentage of the net promoters and detractors for your brand.
How to add the NPS Question in your Survey in Zonka Feedback?
To add the NPS question to your Survey, follow these steps.
- Go to the Survey you’d like to add the NPS question to.
- Click on Rating and Scales Questions from the Questions box on the left side.
- Select NPS from the Rating and Scales Questions list and immediately the NPS question will be added to your survey and appear in the WYSIWYG preview on your screen in the middle.
- On the right side of the preview screen, you will see an Edit box to customize the NPS question.
Customizing the NPS Question in your Survey
After you have added the NPS question in your survey form, hover over the question and click the edit icon to edit the question. A customization window will get opened on the right side of the survey builder wherein you can move forward with the further question customizations.
The following customizations can be made to your NPS Question.
In Edit, you can customize the following.
- Question: Here you can edit the Question for the NPS.
- Help Text below first option: Use this option to add text below the first option.
- Multiple Selection: Using this option, you can make the question as multiple choice in which the respondents can choose more than one option.
- Help Text below last option: Use this option to add text below the last option.
- Required: Using this toggle, you can define whether this question is Mandatory (Required) for completion of the survey or not.
- Reverse: Using this option, you can reverse the scale order in the options.
- Gradient: Use the slider to turn the gradient colors on for the options.
- Button Style: Choose this if you would like square or round buttons as options.
- Icon Type: You can style the selected options with this option.
- Help Text Position: Change the position of text alignment with the options under NPS question.
- Variable ID: Variable ID is a unique ID that can be assigned to the NPS question. This is used for passing pre-filled data, via Web Links, Email Surveys, SMS Surveys and in APIs.
- Hide Field if data is passed: Using this toggle, you can define whether the NPS option should be hidden if the Data is passed using Variable ID in Web Links, Email Surveys, SMS Surveys and in APIs.