CSAT stands for Customer Satisfaction Score and it, like the name implies, is a Customer Experience metric that directly measures customer satisfaction levels.
When to use a CSAT Question?
CSAT questions are ideal to use in your survey when you want to see how happy clients are with an action your business took, or certain aspects of your products/services. For example, you can send a CSAT survey form after a client has completed the onboarding process to see how efficient it is and if any improvements are necessary.
How to add the CSAT Question in your Survey in Zonka Feedback?
To add the CSAT question to your Survey, follow these steps.
- Go to the Survey you’d like to add the CSAT question to.
- Click on Rating and Scales Questions from the Questions box on the left side.
- Select CSAT from the Rating and Scales Questions list and you will get a popup to choose the icon type. Choose the icon type and immediately the CSAT question will be added to your survey and appear in the WYSIWYG preview on your screen in the middle.
- On the right side of the preview screen, you will see an Edit box to customize the CSAT question.
Customizing the CSAT Question in your Survey
After you have added the CSAT question in your survey form, hover over the question and click the edit icon to edit the question. A customization window will get opened on the right side of the survey builder wherein you can move forward with the further question customizations.
The following customizations can be made to your CSAT Question.
In Edit, you can customize the following.
- Question: Here you can edit the Question for the CSAT.
- Required: Using this toggle, you can define whether this question is Mandatory (Required) for completion of the survey or not.
- Reverse: Using this option, you can reverse the scale order in the options (applicable only for emotional rating options).
- Icon Type: You can style the selected options with this option.
- Help Text Position: Change the position of text alignment with the options under CSAT question.
In Choices, you can add all the Text Options for the CSAT question. The text option is for the first and the last option.
- Variable ID: Variable ID is a unique ID that can be assigned to the CSAT question. This is used for passing pre-filled data, via Web Links, Email Surveys, SMS Surveys and in APIs.
- Hide Field if data is passed: Using this toggle, you can define whether the CSAT option should be hidden if the Data is passed using Variable ID in Web Links, Email Surveys, SMS Surveys and in APIs.