The Checkbox question allows you to select more than one option among the given multiple options.
When to use a Checkbox Question?
Checkbox questions are ideal to use in your survey when your question can have more than one answer. This enables your respondents to select multiple answers.
How to add the Checkbox Question in your Survey in Zonka Feedback?
To add the Checkbox question to your Survey, follow these steps.
- Go to the Survey you’d like to add the Checkbox question to.
- Click on General Questions from the Questions box on the left side.
- Select Checkbox from the General Questions list and immediately the Checkbox question will be added to your survey and appear in the WYSIWYG preview on your screen in the middle.
- On the right side of the preview screen, you will see an Edit box to customize the Text Box question.
Customizing the Checkbox Question in your Survey
After you have added the Checkbox question in your survey form, hover over the question and click the edit icon to edit the question. A customization window will get opened on the right side of the survey builder wherein you can move forward with the further question customizations.
The following customizations can be made to your Checkbox Question.
In Edit, you can customize the following.
- Question: Here you can edit the Question for the Checkbox.
- Required: Using this toggle, you can define whether this question is Mandatory (Required) for completion of the survey or not.
- Answers Stacked: Using this option, you can position the options vertically in a single column
In Choices, you can add all the Answer Options for the Checkbox question. You can also add and remove the answer options for the Radio Buttons using (+) and (X) icons.
- Variable ID: Variable ID is a unique ID that can be assigned to the Checkbox question. This is used for passing pre-filled data, via Web Links, Email Surveys, SMS Surveys and in APIs.
- Hide Field if data is passed: Using this toggle, you can define whether the Checkbox option should be hidden if the Data is passed using Variable ID in Web Links, Email Surveys, SMS Surveys and in APIs.