The Image Capture question allows you to capture an image of the respondent through his/her device.
When to use an Image Capture Question?
Image Capture questions are ideal to use when you want to have the image of a respondent as an identity proof in the feedback form or if you’d like the respondent to capture an image and submit along with the feedback. For instance, for identity proof, for reporting any issue.
How to add the Image Capture Question in your Survey in Zonka Feedback?
To add the Image Capture question to your Survey, follow these steps.
- Go to the Survey you’d like to add the Image Capture question to.
- Click on General Questions from the Questions box on the left side.
- Select Image Capture from the General Questions list and immediately the Legal Terms question will be added to your survey and appear in the WYSIWYG preview on your screen in the middle.
- On the right side of the preview screen, you will see an Edit box to customize the Image Capture question.
How to Capture the Image in the Question?
To capture the image, tap on the question preview screen with the help of your mobile.
Customizing the Image Capture Question in your Survey
After you have added the Image Capture question in your survey form, hover over the question and click the edit icon to edit the question. A customization window will get opened on the right side of the survey builder wherein you can move forward with the further question customizations.
The following customizations can be made to your Image Capture Question.
In Edit, you can customize the following.
- Question: Here you can edit the Question for the Image Capture.
- Placeholder Text: This is the place where the respondents will enter their answers in the textbox.
- Required: Using this toggle, you can define whether this question is Mandatory (Required) for completion of the survey or not.
- Default Camera: This gives the option to take the image either from the front side or from the back side of the mobile camera. By default, that side of Camera will open up.