The Legal Terms question allows you to add legal terms and conditions a respondent should abide by if he/she proceeds to submit the feedback.
When to use a Legal Terms Question?
Legal Terms questions are ideal to use when you want the respondent to have a look at the legal obligations and agreeing to it before submitting his/her feedback.
How to add the Legal Terms Question in your Survey in Zonka Feedback?
To add the Legal Terms question to your Survey, follow these steps.
- Go to the Survey you’d like to add the Legal Terms question to.
- Click on General Questions from the Questions box on the left side.
- Select Legal Terms from the General Questions list and immediately the Legal Terms question will be added to your survey and appear in the WYSIWYG preview on your screen in the middle.
- On the right side of the preview screen, you will see an Edit box to customize the Legal Terms question.
Customizing the Legal Terms Question in your Survey
After you have added the Legal Terms question in your survey form, hover over the question and click the edit icon to edit the question. A customization window will get opened on the right side of the survey builder wherein you can move forward with the further question customizations.
The following customizations can be made to your Legal Terms Question.
In Edit, you can customize the following.
- Question: Here you can edit the Question for the Legal Terms.
- Content: In this you can add the legal content.
- Required: Using this toggle, you can define whether this question is Mandatory (Required) for completion of the survey or not.
In Choices, you can add Options for the Legal Terms question like I Agree and I Don’t Agree. You can also edit this text in the given option boxes for the Legal Terms question.