The Ranking question allows you to ask respondents to compare items to each other by placing them in order of preference. Later while analyzing the results in the reports section you can analyze the most preferred answer choice.
When to use a Ranking Question?
Ranking questions are ideal to use when you want the respondents to rank a list of options in the order they prefer.
How to add the Ranking Question in your Survey in Zonka Feedback?
To add the Ranking question to your Survey, follow these steps.
- Go to the Survey you’d like to add the Ranking question to.
- Click on General Questions from the Questions box on the left side.
- Select Ranking from the General Questions list and immediately the Ranking question will be added to your survey and appear in the WYSIWYG preview on your screen in the middle.
- On the right side of the preview screen, you will see an Edit box to customize the Ranking question.
Customizing the Ranking Question in your Survey
After you have added the Ranking question in your survey form, hover over the question and click the edit icon to edit the question. A customization window will get opened on the right side of the survey builder wherein you can move forward with the further question customizations.
The following customizations can be made to your Ranking Question.
In Edit, you can customize the following.
- Question: Here you can edit the Question for the Ranking.
- Required: Using this toggle, you can define whether this question is Mandatory (Required) for completion of the survey or not.
In Choices, you can add all the Answer Options for the Ranking question. You can also add and remove the answer options for the Radio Buttons using (+) and (X) icons.