The Rating 4 Scale question allows you to take responses from respondents on a 4 scale parameter using Stars, Emotions, Circles and Hearts.
When to use a Rating 4 Scale Question?
Rating 4 scale questions are ideal to use in your survey when you want to design the question on a 4 scale parameter.
How to add the Rating 4 Scale Question in your Survey in Zonka Feedback?
To add the Rating 4 Scale question to your Survey, follow these steps.
- Go to the Survey you’d like to add the Rating 4 scale question to.
- Click on Rating and Scales Questions from the Questions box on the left side.
- Select Rating 4 scale from the Rating and Scales Questions list and you will get a popup to choose the icon type. Choose the icon type (Emotions, Stars, Circles and Hearts) and immediately the Rating 4 scale question will be added to your survey and appear in the WYSIWYG preview on your screen in the middle.
- On the right side of the preview screen, you will see an Edit box to customize the Rating 4 scale question.
Customizing the Rating 4 scale Question in your Survey
After you have added the Rating 4 scale question in your survey form, hover over the question and click the edit icon to edit the question. A customization window will get opened on the right side of the survey builder wherein you can move forward with the further question customizations.
The following customizations can be made to your Rating 4 Scale Question.
In Edit, you can customize the following.
- Question: Here you can edit the Question for the Rating 4 Scale.
- Required: Using this toggle, you can define whether this question is Mandatory (Required) for completion of the survey or not.
- Reverse: Using this option, you can reverse the scale order in the options (applicable only for emotional rating options).
- Icon Type: You can style the selected options with this option. Choose between Emoji and Outline.
- Help Text Position: Change the position of text alignment with the options under or above Rating 4 scale question
In Choices, you can add all the Text Options for the Rating 4 scale Choice question. The Help text option is for the first and the last option.
- Variable ID: Variable ID is a unique ID that can be assigned to the Rating 4 Scale Choice question. This is used for passing pre-filled data, via Web Links, Email Surveys, SMS Surveys and in APIs.
- Hide Field if data is passed: Using this toggle, you can define whether the Rating 4 Scale Choice option should be hidden if the Data is passed using Variable ID in Web Links, Email Surveys, SMS Surveys and in APIs