The Section Break question allows you to add a header section in the survey template. It can also be used to split the survey form into sections that can have a different question format as well as give description.
When to use a Section Break Question?
The Section Box question is ideal to use when you want to name a particular section in the feedback form, give description for the next section or share information without seeking response for that section.
How to add the Section Break Question in your Survey in Zonka Feedback?
To add the Section Break question to your Survey, follow these steps.
- Go to the Survey you’d like to add the Survey Break question to.
- Click on General Questions from the Questions box on the left side.
- Select Section Break from the General Questions list and immediately the Section Break question will be added to your survey and appear in the WYSIWYG preview on your screen in the middle.
- On the right side of the preview screen, you will see an Edit box to customize the Section Break question.
Customizing the Section Break Question in your Survey
After you have added the Section Break question in your survey form, hover over the question and click the edit icon to edit the question. A customization window will get opened on the right side of the survey builder wherein you can move forward with the further question customizations.
The following customizations can be made to your Section Break Question.
In Edit, you can customize the following.
- Question: Here you can edit the question text for the Survey Breaker.