Questions in a survey are meant for taking responses from the respondents. Collective form of questions in a form is called questionnaire.
In Zonka Feedback, you can add the desired questions for which you want the response from your customers you want in the feedback form. The type of questions vary from general questions to rating scale. The types below :-
- General Questions - It contains questions like single line/ multi line text box, dropdown menus. etc.
- Rating Scales - It contains questions for rating scale based questions 5 star rating, Net Promoter Score, Customer Effort Score etc.
- Respondent Questions - These are the single response questions like Name, Mobile Number, Unique ID etc.
The steps below to add questions in a survey :-
- In the setup option on the left hand side, you will find the menu with ‘Surveys’ option in it. Click on the option.
- After you click the option, you will land up in the surveys page. On the surveys page, you find the option ‘Add Survey’. Click on it.
- Once you click, you get the dialog box with required information on survey. Fill it and click on ‘Add’
- After you enter in the survey, you will find the option to enter the questions on the left hand side of the screen. Choose the type of question you want to add in the survey.