Based on your business requirements and your plan, you can add multiple Users in your Zonka Feedback account. Users can collaborate together to create surveys, take feedback, view responses and reports and take action. The new users added can have different roles based on the business needs.
Types of User Roles
There are 5 different types of User Roles you can define for the Users you add in your Zonka Feedback account.
- Account Owner — The Account Owner is the person who signed up for the Zonka Feedback account. Only the Account Owner can manage Subscription and Billing or make someone else the Account Owner.
- Administrator — Admin users have complete access to all modules, except Subscription. There can be multiple Admins in an account. All Admins have access to all Locations.
- View & Respond — View & Respond Users can view Responses and Reports and can Respond to Survey Responses using Tasks and Notes. They don't have access to Subscription, Company Settings and Managing Users.
- View Only — View Only Users have access to view Responses and Reports. They don't have access to adding tasks, notes and no access to downloading and exporting data.
- Device Users — Device Users are Users that only can log into the Device to take feedback and manage Devices. They can't log into the Web Dashboard and thereafter can't see Dashboard, Responses, and Reports.
Adding a New User
To add a new user, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Users (Manage > Users) from the left side bar and click on Add User button OR click on the (+) icon in the left side bar and click on Add User.
- In the pop up to Invite Users, enter all the Email Addresses of Users you'd like to invite and choose their role.
- Click on Invite button and an email will be sent to all the email addresses inviting them to your Zonka Feedback account.
- If you have multiple Locations in your account, you can select Locations to which you'd like to give the newly added Users access to before sending the Invitations.
Deleting a User
Just like adding Users, you can also Delete Users from your Zonka Feedback Account. When you delete a user, the User will no longer be able to access his account.
To delete a user, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Users (Manage > Users) from the left side bar.
- Search and select the Users you'd like to delete from your account.
- Delete button will appear below the search bar on the top of the Users table. Click on the Delete button, confirm the action on the pop up and the Users will be deleted.