Users are your team members who you have given access to take surveys, view and control information in your Zonka Feedback account. Users can be invited with their email address.
While inviting a User to your Zonka Feedback account, you have to select a Role for them. This Role will define what access they have and what access they won't have while in the account.
The different User Roles & Permissions are as follows.
- Account Owner — The Account Owner is the person who signed up for the Zonka Feedback account. Only the Account Owner can manage Subscription and Billing or make someone else the Account Owner.
- Administrator — Admin users have complete access to all modules, except Subscription. There can be multiple Admins in an account. All Admins have access to all Locations.
- View & Respond — View & Respond Users can view Responses and Reports and can Respond to Survey Responses using Tasks and Notes. They don't have access to Subscription, Company Settings and Managing Users.
- View Only — View Only Users have access to view Responses and Reports. They don't have access to adding tasks, notes and no access to downloading and exporting data.
- Device Users — Device Users are Users that only can log into the Device to take feedback and manage Devices. They can't log into the Web Dashboard and thereafter can't see Dashboard, Responses, and Reports.
How to assign User Roles & Permissions?
You can assign a role to Users while inviting them to your account. Learn how to Invite and Add Users.
Once the Users have been added, you can also Edit Users and change their Roles. Learn how to Edit Users.