After adding the recipients to your SMS Survey, Sending it to your customers can be configured. You can send it immediately or schedule and send the SMS. However not all times do our customers give us the feedback on the first go.
Communicate with people in different time zones. Send SMS when they are most likely to be read. Write your SMS when you are free and have them sent at an appropriate time.
In Zonka Feedback we have “Send Options” which enables us to do this. To configure the same, please follow the below steps:
- Once done with the creation of your survey, Go to "Distribute" from the top menu.
- Select SMS and then click on "SEND"
- Type the message you would like to send to your customers.
- You can now add recipients.
- In the right hand side you find the send options, you can either send now or send later.
- Send Now: Send the SMS Survey right away.
- Send Later: You can schedule your SMS. This would enable the date and time box where you can schedule the survey time to be sent.
Benefits of Scheduling an SMS:
This directly increases your response rate. You find an increased Productivity and Efficiency. You get to have a Better Project Management.