Wondering if your contacts have opened the surveys links you sent them? In Zonka you can view a complete log of all the Emails you have sent. Each email is sent with a unique Survey URL that includes a tracking code enabling us to track various activities corresponding to that specific contact.
Please follow the steps below to access the Email Logs:
- Navigate to 'Settings.'
- Click on the 'Email Surveys' drop down.
- Choose the Email Survey Logs.
- You can choose which survey you want to see the email logs.
- If you select All Surveys, A combined list of all the emails sent from your account would be visible.
For each Email sent and received, it shows a timestamp for each of these activities under the Detailed:
- Email - To which email address you have sent your survey.
- Sent Date and Time - Time and date when your Email was sent.
- Email Opened - Time and date when your Email was opened.
- Survey Opened - Time and date when your survey was opened.
- Responded - Time and date when the respondent has submitted his/her response.
To know more about stats and to see a overall report, Check out the Summary tab which will give you the following numbers:
- Month: The Month and year when the emails were sent.
- Sent: Number of Emails sent.
- Delivered: Number of emails Delivered.
- Survey Opened: Number of times the survey was opened.
- Open Rate: Percentage of Open rate.
- Responded: Number of times the survey was responded.
- Response Rate: Percentage of Response rate.
We have made your work simpler and we have integrated with a lot of email tracker and systems.
Note: You can also find the Email Logs, under the distribute section of each particular survey.