Alerts & Notifications are Email Notifications you can set in Zonka Feedback for Users. Using Alerts & Notifications you can receive real-time Email notifications every time when a new task is added or updated or when a new response has been submitted.
When to use Alerts & Notifications?
Alerts & Notifications are ideal to use when you want to get notified every time a new task has been added and updated or a new response has been submitted.
Types of Alerts & Notifications
There are two types of Alerts and Notifications in Zonka Feedback,
- Task Notifications: Task Notifications are Email Notifications you get when a particular task is added, assigned to you or when the tasks that have been assigned to your team member by you gets updated or completed.
When to use a Task Notification: Task Notifications are ideal to use when you want to get notified every time for a task that has been added and its activities related to it. The notifications are generally in the form of an email that an assigned user gets.
- Response Notifications: Response Notifications are Email Notifications you can set in Zonka Feedback for Users. Using Response Notifications, Users can receive real-time Email notifications every time when a new response has been submitted.The Notifications can also be customized based on negative responses you get.
When to use a Response Notification: Response Notifications are ideal to use when you want to get notified every time for a response or a special negative response that has come in through the selected feedback forms. For example, response notifications for either Detractors (for NPS), High Effort (for CES) or Negative (for CSAT) or for all of them.
How to set up the Alerts & Notifications in Zonka Feedback?
- Go to My Profile (Profile Icon > My Profile).
- Select Alerts & Notifications from the list.
- Under the Notifications, you get the two options,
- Task Notifications
- Response Notifications
4. Click on the desired Notifications you want to get in Zonka Feedback.