Custom Alerts are Alerts which you can set in Zonka Feedback for Users and Respondents. Using Custom Alerts, Users and Respondents can receive real-time Email Alerts based on any conditions and filters you set.
When to use a Custom Alert?
Custom Alerts are ideal to use when you want to send alerts or notifications to one of your team members (who is registered as a user in Zonka Feedback) or respondents against a certain response for specific conditions that you set. For example, there are 2 users in the organization (A & B) and they belong from different departments. Now you being an admin of the Zonka Feedback account, want to send individual notifications to both the users separately for different questions in the feedback form as the question is related to the both the user’s respective departments. Through the Custom Alerts you can set up the conditions for which specific question’s answer which user or a respondent is supposed to get the notifications.
How to set up the Custom Alerts for your Survey in Zonka Feedback?
- Go to Surveys (Manage > Surveys)
- Select the Survey from the list for which you’d like to set up Custom Alert.
- Go to Build in Top Navigation.
- Select Alerts Tab in Top Navigation and select Custom Alerts.
- Once you select, a pop up box comes up with the name Add New Alert. The following options come up in the box,
- Alert Name: Here you can enter the name of the Custom Alert.
- Choose the option among All or Any condition to select for the following question based conditions.
- Add Filter: The various filters are:
- Filter by Day: The Alerts will be on the basis of on which days of the week the responses have come.
- Filter by Team: The Alerts will be on the basis of for which user the responses are meant and who will get the alerts.
- Filter By Devices: The Alerts will on the basis of selected devices through which the responses are coming.
- Filter By Source: The Alerts will be on the basis of the selected source through which the feedback has come from. The sources list are Email, Online, SMS, Device and Web.
- Filter By Tags: Please advice on this topic.
- Filter By Question: The Alerts will be on the basis of responses for the selected questions in the forms. The moment any response comes to that selected question, the user or respondent gets an alert from the system.
- Contact Attributes: In this, the alerts are filtered as per the attributes of the added contacts in the system and they are the one who are respondents for your survey form. Below are the attributes,
- Country: The alerts will be on the basis of the selected country of the respondents.
- Language: The alerts will be on the basis of the selected language of the respondents.
- Time Zone: The alerts will be on the basis of the selected geographic time zone of the respondents.
- Anniversary: The alerts will be on the basis of the selected date range of the respondent’s anniversary date.
- Birthday: The alerts will be on the basis of the selected date range of the respondent’s birth date.
- Gender: The alerts will be on the basis of the selected gender, whether the respondent is a male or female.
- Send Notification to: Select this option for whom would you like to create the alerts for. The given options are Respondent and User.
6. Once done setting up, click on Save Alert.