After adding the recipients to your Email Survey, Sending it to your customers can be configured. You can send it immediately or schedule and send the Email.
This Scheduling option allows you to Communicate with people in different time zones. Send emails when they are most likely to be read. Write emails when you are free and have them sent at an appropriate time.
In Zonka Feedback we have “Send Options” which enables us to do this. To configure the same, please follow the below steps:
- Once done with the creation of your survey, Go to "Distribute" from the top menu.
- Select Email and then click on "SEND"
- Type the message you would like to send to your customers.
- You can now add recipients.
- The Send Options in the right hand side you find the send options, you can either send now or send later.
- Send Now: Send the survey right away.
- Send Later: Send the survey by your own scheduled time. You would be able to enable the date and time box where you can schedule the survey time to be sent.
We have reminders that can be set to make your job easier and remind you of the task that needs to be done. Just to make sure that the we send reminders to them but not spamming them, we have “Remainder Toggle”.
- Send Reminder Email by enabling 'Reminder On'
- The “Subject” cannot be edited would remain 'Reminder: We'd love your opinion'
- You can add the message for the reminder which would be displayed as the Body of the reminder email. This is completely customizable.
- Then configure how many times would you want this reminder to be sent: Either 1 time or 2 times.
- As the last step of configuration choose after how many days would you like this email to be sent. You can choose between 1-7 days.