What is Task?
A task in Zonka Feedback is an activity that needs to be accomplished within a defined period of time or by a deadline to work towards work-related goals. These tasks can be set by the admin of Zonka Feedback to any of the user in the account.
Where do we set Tasks ?
To ensure that we take care of our customers, It is essential that we follow up in case of negative response. This can be found under Task Types in your account settings.
- Go to 'Settings.'
- Click on the Account drop down.
- Choose 'Task Types.'
You can Add different Task Types for your company. These Task Types will be available when you’re adding New Tasks.
- Click on the +Add Task Type
- Give a name to your task and you see that is listed in the row along with the created date and time.
- Click on Edit to change the name of the task.
- Click on the ":" near the Edit to Delete the Task.
Where and Why do we use Tasks?
Under the response inbox section, For each response you have an option to set Tasks and then assign it to your employee to follow up with your customers.
It is essential to use Tasks by which you can follow up with your clients to make them feel you care for them. It also gives a clear outline of your completed and uncompleted tasks will help you feel organized and stay mentally focused.