Want to capture more information from your website visitors? Web Surveys are the way best to do it. Website feedback is information obtained directly from website users. These feedback are a great way to reach out to your website visitors.
You can embed the created survey on your website. Add the feedback form inline, on your web page. Create the survey which is short, simple and informative. It can be about anything from event management to collecting your visitors experience about your website. That doesn’t require any special coding from a Web developer. It is a simple DIY in Zonka Feedback.
To add one embed link in our website you need a basic understanding of HTML and access to your website’s source code.
You can access your Feedback's source code from your Zonka Feedback account and add the code in your website. Make sure that you add the feedback form inline on your web page or in any blog.
Where do we make the changes:
Once the survey is created, Navigate to the 'Distribute' button and follow the steps below,
- Click on the 'Web.'
- Choose the Embed from the below options.
- Select the 'Configure button.'
You land in the Embed layout pop-up where you have the ability to configure your feedback such that it matches your website or App.
- Intro screen - You can decide if you need the intro screen in your web survey.
- Change in Height - You can increase/decrease the height of your survey page. You can fix a scale from 0-1024 cm.
- Change in Width - You can increase/decrease the width of your survey page. You can fix a scale from 0-1024 cm.
4. Click on 'Save.'
5. Once done with all the modifications, click on the 'Show code, Copy and paste this code in your website's HTML source code.
You can change the height and width of your survey. Customize the look of your survey to match your website or app.