Curious to know if your contacts have opened the surveys links you sent them? In Zonka you can view a complete log of all the SMS you have sent. Each SMS is sent with a unique Survey URL that includes a tracking code enabling us to track various activities corresponding to that specific contact.
Please follow the steps below to access the SMS Logs:
- Navigate to 'Manage.'
- Click on the survey for which you want to see the email logs for.
- Select Distribute module from the top menu.
- Choose 'SMS' from the sub menu.
- You find 'Show SMS Logs' at the bottom.
For each and every SMS that you send from Zonka Feedback, we have a track it. You find the below information.
- SMS (Mobile Number) - Mobile number to which you have sent your survey.
- Sent Date and Time - Time and date when your SMS was sent.
- SMS Opened -Time and date when your SMS was opened.
- Survey Opened - Time and date when your survey was opened.
- Responded - Time and date when the respondent has submitted his/her response.
Want more stats to put out in your business reports on how effective your campaigns have been? Check out the Summary tab which will give you the following numbers:
- Month: Month and year of sending the SMS.
- Sent: Number of SMS sent during this month.
- Delivered: Number of SMS Delivered.
- Survey Opened: Number of times the survey was opened out of SMS sent.
- Open Rate: Open rate percentage.
- Responded: Number of times the survey was responded out of SMS sent.
- Response Rate: Response rate percentage.
Wondering how this tracking works? --- We have integrated Zonka Feedback with Twilio and Plivo SMS services which are hugely popular and reliable, by which tracking becomes easier.