Wondering if your contacts have opened the surveys links you sent them? In Zonka you can view a complete log of all the Emails you have sent. Each email is sent with a unique Survey URL that includes a tracking code enabling us to track various activities corresponding to that specific contact.
Please follow the steps below to access the Email Logs:
- Navigate to 'Manage.'
- Click on the survey for which you want to see the email logs for.
- Select Distribute module from the top menu.
- Choose 'Email' from the sub menu.
- You find 'Show Email Logs' at the bottom.
For each Email sent and received, it shows a timestamp for each of these activities:
- Email - To which email address you have sent your survey.
- Sent Date and Time - Time and date when your Email was sent.
- Email Opened - Time and date when your Email was opened.
- Survey Opened - Time and date when your survey was opened.
- Responded - Time and date when the respondent has submitted his/her response.
To know more about stats and to see a overall report, Check out the Summary tab which will give you the following numbers:
- Month: The Month and year when the emails were sent.
- Sent: Number of Emails sent.
- Delivered: Number of emails Delivered.
- Survey Opened: Number of times the survey was opened.
- Open Rate: Percentage of Open rate.
- Responded: Number of times the survey was responded.
- Response Rate: Percentage of Response rate.
We have made your work simpler and we have integrated with a lot of email tracker and systems.