Tasks are the to-do list or an assigned action that needs to be completed by yourself or by an assigned user. In Zonka Feedback, you can assign a task to a concerned user of the account or yourself for a certain action that needs to be done within a due date.
Tasks are created or added when a certain action needs to be done by a user, like follow up with a customer, sending emails, meetings, calling and other important internal jobs.
Tasks in Zonka Feedback can also be added against a specific response to a user. For example, if the response is negative, the admin may assign a task to the user to follow with the respective user and try to find out what went wrong with the services.
Adding Tasks in Zonka Feedback
To assign a task to a particular user, follow the steps below.
- Click on the (+) on the left hand side navigation bar, and click on Add taskYou get a pop up with the name Add Task. Below are the fields you get in the pop up-
- Task Name - The name of the task you wish to give it
- Type of task - This field help you to add the kind of task that is assigned to like to-do, normal task, call, meeting and email
- Description - You can add the complete details on the task in a descriptive format which will help the assigned user to understand the task
- Due Date - You can set up the date and time by which the task should be completed by assigned user
- Reminder - Choose the reminder time so that the assigned user gets the notification well before the task execution time and won't forget
- Assign To - Choose this option to get a drop down menu with the list of users added in your account. Choose the user whom you want to assign the task
- Once done adding the required fields, click on the Add button to complete.
Adding Tasks against a specific response
To add a task against a specific response, follow the below steps.
- Go to response inbox (Response > Response Inbox) through the left navigation bar.
- On the given list of responses, you get the option Add Task on the bottom left hand side of every response. Click on the option.
- You get a pop up with the name Add Task.
- The next steps are the same as above (adding tasks in Zonka Feedback) as you get the same fields in the pop up mentioned above to fill. Proceed to complete.