User Labels is a key value (like Tags) that can added to each User that helps you filter Users easily and keep Users organized. You can attach a label to each User, then filter the User based on their labels.
Purpose of User Labels
User Labels can be very helpful in the following ways.
- To filter while searching for Users
- To assign locations together to multiple Users
- To activate Alerts & Custom Notifications to multiple Users
Adding User Labels
To add Labels to Users, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Users (Manage > Users)
- In the User List, search and select the Users for whom you'd like to Add or Remove User Labels.
- Click on Add or Remove Labels and select the Labels you'd like to Add or Remove
- Click on Apply and your changes would be saved.