In your Response Inbox, you can add Tags to the Responses. These are like Labels that allow you to add value to a Response, and are helpful in grouping similar Responses together, filtering and searching them.
The Tags Report gives analyzes Responses and CX metrics (NPS, CES and CSAT) based on the Tags you have created in your Response Inbox.
What's in the Tags Report?
In the Tags Report, you can view the Tags Analysis Table which contains —
- List of all the Tags in your Response Inbox applied to Responses of that Survey
- Number of Responses to which a particular Tag was applied
- CX Metrics (NPS, CES and CSAT) for those Tags
Date Selection, Location Selection & Filters
While viewing the report, you can use the following filters from the top to view the Snapshot report data that you need.
- Date Selection: While viewing the Tags Report in Zonka Feedback, you can choose which time period you want to see the report for. In the date selection drop down, you can choose from Date Presets (Lifetime, Today, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Last 90 Days, This Week, Last Week, This Month, Last Month, This Year and Last Year) or pick any custom date range.
- Location Selection: While viewing the Tags Report in Zonka Feedback, you can choose the Location for which you’d like to see the report. All locations or multiple locations can be selected to view the Tags Report for.
- Filters: You can filter the Tags report by applying Default Filters like Day, Team, Tag, Devices, Source & Time, Question Filters and Contact Attributes Filters.