The Snapshot Survey Report in Zonka Feedback is an overview report where you can get a summary and analysis of the number of responses, all the Customer Feedback Metrics and the Channels used to collect surveys and feedback.
What’s in the Snapshot Report?
In the Snapshot Report, here is what you’re able to see —
- An overview of Responses — Number of Responses, Respondents and Repeat Respondents
- An overview of all the Customer Feedback Metrics measured in that survey —
· Net Promoter Score (with Promoters, Detractors & Passives)
· Customer Satisfaction Score (with Negative, Positive & Neutral)
· Customer Effort Score (High Effort, Low Effort & Medium Effort)
- An overview of Channels used to collect feedback —
· Number of responses by channels — Tablet, Mobile, Online, Email & SMS
· Customer Feedback Metrics (NPS, CES & CSAT) for each feedback channel
Note: All the statistics are displayed for the current selected date and are compared with the previous period, by default.
Date Selection, Location Selection & Filters
While viewing the report, you can use the following filters from the top to view the Snapshot report data that you need.
- Date Selection — While viewing the Snapshot Report in Zonka Feedback, you can choose which time period you want to see the report for. In the date selection dropdown, you can choose from Date Presets (Lifetime, Today, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Last 90 Days, This Week, Last Week, This Month, Last Month, This Year and Last Year) or pick any custom date range.
- Location Selection — While viewing the Snapshot Report in Zonka Feedback, you can choose the Location for which you’d like to see the report. All locations or multiple locations can be selected to view the Snapshot for.
- Filters — You can filter the Snapshot report by applying Default Filters like Day, Team, Tag, Devices, Source & Time, Question Filters and Contact Attributes Filters.
Snapshot Report is available in which plan?
The Snapshot Report is a part of the Standard Reports and is accessible by everyone in all reports. View plans and pricing to know more.