Contacts in Zonka Feedback are a list of people who have given feedback or whom you can add for distributing surveys and collecting feedback from them.
When any respondent fills up a Survey or Feedback Form, they are automatically added as a Contact in your account in Zonka Feedback.
Exception: If the survey is anonymous or the respondent has not filled any personal identifiable information like Name, Email, Mobile Number, then a contact will not be created.
You can additionally add new Contacts in your account to distribute surveys.
Adding Contacts in Zonka Feedback
Here are ways in which you can add new Contacts in your account:
- Manually adding Contacts one-by-one
- Bulk Importing Contacts via CSV
To add Contacts Manually to your Zonka Feedback account, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Contacts from left side bar and click on Add Contact button on top right side OR click on (+) on the left side bar and select Add Contact.
- A pop up will open up to fill up a few details about the Contact to be added. Fill up the Contact Information like Contact Name, Email Address, Mobile Number and Unique ID. Note: It is mandatory to add either Email Address or Mobile Number to add a Contact.
- Assign Contact to Contact List (Learn about Contact Lists).
- Once done, click on the Add button and the Contact will get added.
To Import Contacts or Add Contacts in Bulk, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Contacts from left side bar.
- Click on Import CSV button on the top right side.
- A pop up will open up to Import the Contacts. You can either upload a CSV file or Spreadsheet which has all your Contacts. Alternatively, you can download a sample spreadsheet to see the format for your CSV file.
- Once your file is uploaded, all your Contacts get added.
You can also assign Contacts to Lists while adding them manually or importing them in bulk. (Learn about Contact Lists)