Contacts in Zonka Feedback are a list of people who you have added to distribute (send) email or SMS surveys to, and people who have filled Zonka Feedback surveys and feedback forms.
How are Contacts added in Zonka Feedback?
- When Respondents fill up a Feedback Form or Survey and enter any identifiable information like Name, Email Address, Phone Number, External ID, and more, they get added as a Contact in Zonka Feedback.
- Contacts can be manually added to your Zonka Feedback account to send Email and SMS Surveys.
- Contacts can be imported in bulk to your Zonka Feedback account to send Email and SMS Surveys.
Once you have many Contacts in your Zonka Feedback account, you may find the need to often Search and Filter the Contacts.
Ways to Search & Filter Contacts
To Search & Filter your Contacts, follow these steps.
Type in the Contact Name, Email Address or Mobile Number to search the Contact.
Search by List
Select the List from the List dropdown to find Contacts that have been added to a particular Contact List
Search by Survey Response
Select the Surveys from the Survey dropdown to find Contacts that have responded to a particular Survey.
There are multiple Filters you can use while Searching for Contacts. These include:
- Source: The source of the Response like Online, Email, SMS, Tablet
- Last Response: Date Range when the last response was submitted by the Contact
- Contact Attributes: like Country, Language, Time Zone, Anniversary, Birthday
- Custom Contact Attributes:
To view Contacts, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Contacts from the left side bar.
- You will see List of Contacts. From the left hand section, you can choose the Type of Contacts you'd like to see. You can choose from - All Contacts, Contacts with No Responses, Contacts with Responses, Unsubscribed Contacts, Bounced Contacts.
- To view any particular Contact Profile, you can click on the Contact and the Contact Profile will open up.
Every Contact that exists in your account will be under All Contacts.
Contacts with Responses
Under Contacts with Responses, you can see all Contacts that have given you at least one Response.
Contacts with No Responses
Under Contacts with No Response, you can view all the Contacts that have not yet given a Response. These will be Contacts that have been added or imported by you in the account. These also may be Contacts for whom you have deleted the Responses.
Contacts can opt to unsubscribe themselves from Surveys Emails and SMSes sent by you. In case they Unsubscribe themselves or if you Unsubscribe them on their behalf, you will see them under the Unsubscribed Contacts list.
Occasionally, Email Surveys may get bounced due to issues with the Email Address or Domain or Settings in your recipients Inbox. All those Contacts that have bounced Email Surveys can be viewed under the Bounced Contacts.
Adding Contacts in Zonka Feedback
Here are ways in which you can add new Contacts in your account:
- Manually adding Contacts one-by-one
- Bulk Importing Contacts via CSV
To add Contacts Manually to your Zonka Feedback account, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Contacts from left side bar and click on Add Contact button on top right side OR click on (+) on the left side bar and select Add Contact.
- A pop up will open up to fill up a few details about the Contact to be added. Fill up the Contact Information like Contact Name, Email Address, Mobile Number and Unique ID. Note: It is mandatory to add either Email Address or Mobile Number to add a Contact.
- Assign Contact to Contact List.
- Once done, click on the Add button and the Contact will get added.
To Import Contacts or Add Contacts in Bulk, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Contacts from left side bar.
- Click on Import CSV button on the top right side.
- A pop up will open up to Import the Contacts. You can either upload a CSV file or Spreadsheet which has all your Contacts. Alternatively, you can download a sample spreadsheet to see the format for your CSV file.
- Once your file is uploaded, all your Contacts get added.
You can also assign Contacts to Lists while adding them manually or importing them in bulk.