Survey Setting in a survey allows you to do setup for Offline surveys, Online Surveys & Language options in a survey.
When to use Survey Settings?
Survey settings are done when you want to do setup in your survey regarding its functioning like in which mode the survey should capture data (kiosk, face to face and mobile), its interface, how a survey form should look when sharing it online and what language you should choose in your survey form to display.
How to select the Survey Settings in your Survey in Zonka Feedback?
To select Survey settings to your Survey, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Surveys (Manage > Surveys) from the left side bar.
- In the Survey table page, click on the Survey for which you want to do the set up in the settings.
- Select the Build option on the top to enter the Survey Builder.
- In the Survey builder, click on Gear icon on the top left hand side to enter the Survey Settings.
Setting up the Survey Settings
After you have selected the Survey Settings option, a pop up option opens with the following options to do the setup in your Survey Settings.
In this you get the option to set up the survey when you are looking to capture the feedback data in offline mode. The following options
- Data Capture Mode: Here you can choose the offline mode in which the feedback data will be captured. The various modes
-Kiosk Surveys: It is when you want to capture the data through a tablet survey as kiosk and don't have or want assistance in handling the tablet and survey.
-Face to Face Surveys: This mode is selected when you want to hand over the tablet to capture the responses and have assistance available to handle the tablet and survey.
- Pre Capture Screen: Using this toggle, you can add a screen for team or staff to fill any required or related information. This option is valid only under Face to Face Surveys option.
- Survey Inactivity Time out: Using this toggle, you can make the system display an alert in case the respondent is inactive for sometime. If the respondent doesn't respond to the alert, the survey restarts. Below you have a section in which you can define the survey inactive time after which the alert should appear.
- Survey Restart Time: In this option you can set a time duration to restart the survey and come to the intro screen after the feedback has been submitted by the respondent.
- Exit Survey Options: Here you get the option to exit the survey in the middle when required. The options,
-W Gesture: In this option as exit survey option, the respondent and the staff member would have to draw a W gesture on the survey screen to take an exit from the survey loop.
- Exit Password: In this option, you can set up password to exit the survey. This option is applicable only for Tablet and Mobile Application. The various options,
-No Password: Choose this when you don't require a password to exit the survey
-Use Account Password: Choose this if you want to use your account/login password to exit from the survey.
-Set PIN: Choose this option if you want to setup a PIN to exit from the survey. When you select this option, below you get the space to enter the new PIN.
In this you get the option to set up the survey when you are looking to capture the feedback data in online mode. The following options,
- Web Survey Layout: Here you can choose the web view and layout for this survey. The options,
-Centre Aligned: Choose this option if you want to align the question in the centre of the screen when the respondent opens up the survey online.
-Left Aligned: Choose this option if you want to align the question on the left hand side of the screen when the respondent opens up the survey online.
- Redirect Survey: Here you can choose the URL (the web page link) where you would like to redirect the respondent after he/she has completed the survey. You can define the time frame in which the respondent will be re-directed to that URL.
In this you get the option to set up the languages and the language settings you want in your survey form for your respondents of different nationalities. With the help of this option you can create multi-lingual surveys in Zonka. The following options,
- Button Display: With this option, the respondents get the language preference option as a button on the top left hand side of the screen. Toggle the below bar if you want to display this button only on the intro page of the survey form or on all the pages of the survey form for the respondents.
- Screen Display: With this option, the respondents get the language preference option as a separate screen in the survey form. Toggle the below bar if you want to display this screen before the intro screen or after the intro screen.
- Add/Remove Language: Add/remove the survey languages by selecting/ de-selecting from the checkboxes below. We provide 30+ languages to choose from.
Once done with the setup, click Close option on the to complete.