While creating your Feedback Widgets you have an option to make your Feedback Widget display on a specific page and exclude the pages that don't fall in your set Target criteria. In other words, This prevents the widget from appearing on those pages, even if they don't match your targeting criteria.
Where can you set the conditions?
Once your survey is created move to the 'Distribute' tab and follow the steps below.
- Click on the 'Web'
- Choose 'Widget' from the below two options.
- Select the 'Configure button.'
- Click on the 'Targeting' menu from the below options. Choose the submenu 'Show the widget on the following' and set the Targeting criteria.
There are 2 possibilities for this,
- On all pages where code is installed - The Feedback Widget will be displayed on on all the pages, wherever you have inserted your source code.
- On the pages I specify - There are 2 options, please refer to the below one
a) Has this word - The website page that has the specified words will have the Feedback Widgets displayed.
b) Is the exact URL - Paste the on Specific URLs where the Feedback Widget should be displayed.