A logic in a survey is implemented to skip through certain pages after a certain condition is met. In other words, one can skip from a page A to page C if one response to a question meets the given condition. Logic reroutes the survey flow based on a particular criteria. You can define a criteria based on parameters like response to a question.
How does it work :-
You can define a logic criteria based on parameters like response to a certain question. Once the criteria has been met, you can -
- Branch to a later question in the survey based on previous input - You can skip one or more questions based on the response to the current or previous questions.
- Branch respondents to Thank you Page and complete the response - The survey response can be completed if the response meets the specified criteria.
To implement the logic, below are the steps :-
- Go to survey editor by clicking on the plus (+) icon on the left hand side bar. On the menu, you get the 'Add Survey' option. Click on it
- In the editor, after adding your desired question, hover the mouse over the question.
- An option shows up with ‘Add Logic’ on the top. Click on it.
- After clicking, a dialogue box opens up with ‘Add Logic’ option in it. Click on it.
- Next, you get the options on which conditions you want to skip through the pages.
- Click on save after setting up the logic.